Our news and events
The Neptune Convention Centre in Toulon is also the organizer of two major events in the city. In Spring the Mang’Azur Festival (14th Edition in 2019) and in Autumn the Convention of Games and Toys (5th edition in 2019).
Come to the Palace Neptune
ACCESS TO TOULON
Locate the city of Toulon
TGV train station 10 min walk from the Neptune Centre (the journey from Paris to Toulon is 3h 50min)
Toulon-Marseille : 65km (A50)
Toulon-Aix en Provence : 77km (A50 & A52)
Toulon-Lyon : 380km (A8 & A7)
Toulon-Nice : 150 km (A57 & A8)
Toulon-Montpellier : 222km
access palace neptune
There are ten car parks in the heart of Toulon, the closest ones to the Neptune Centre are :
– Parking Lafayette (430 places) — Rue Dutasta 83 000 Toulon, More info at : https://www.q-park-resa.fr/fr/parking/toulon/lafayette-251.html
– Parking Mayol (1200 places) — Quai Joseph Lafontan (Under the Grandstand of Stade Mayol) More info on :
Handicap accessibility information at the Neptune Center
– Outdoors path: on the ground floor (car access and lift to Besagne square)
– Indoor path: single storey reception, elevator adapted to access the 3 floors
(intra cabin audio messages and translation of buttons into Braille).
General hospitality Bank and fitted changing rooms.
Rental of headpieces to make hearing aid possible during the convention.
– Vauban Room: Seating capacity = 25 (welcomes the Handicap Room, and the dance gala “Au nom de la danse”)
– Parking Lafayette, exit to Besagne Square.
– Suitable WC, parking.
Security and prohibited objects
Following the implementation of the plan Vigipirate, security-enhanced for terrorist attack risks, we must take certain regulatory measures to strengthen security and ensure public safety within the grounds of Neptune Convention Centre.
replicas of weapons
- All replicas of weapons (airsoft, bats, swords, shurikens, bokken, pistols etc…), regardless of the materials these are made of, will be strictly prohibited in the exhibition grounds.
This does not apply to “fantasy” weapons that do not represent any resemblance to real weapons or certain accessories. The last and all accessories brought by visitors must:
- Not have an appearance to be confused with a real weapon.
- Be composed exclusively of materials such as foam, cardboard, light wood or worbla.
- They shall not include any metal parts, metal objects, knives, Swiss knives and other cutting accessories are strictly prohibited.
- Nerf type pistols with metal parts (if made completely in plastic, Nerf guns are allowed, provided they are not accompanied by darts)
- Defence, police, GIGN, military, commando, airsoft or other types of clothing will also be prohibited.
- Sales of katanas and shurikens are also prohibited within the Neptune Convention Centre.
Security teams have been strengthened. The bag control will be systematic at the entrance of the festival and palpations may also occur. You will also need to show your face clearly. To facilitate the control of the bags, please open your bag (s) when your turn arrives.
We are aware that all these rules are binding, however, we ask you to respect these rules so that the event will take place in the best possible conditions.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to the lounge to visitors who do not comply with these security rules even if they have an entrance ticket. Security officers will be required to confiscate any dangerous object for its destruction.